Friday, August 8, 2008

Bella & Rogue

If you're reading this, you're probably wondering what this video is doing on Reading For Sanity.  Read on.

Our dogs, Bella and Rogue, dug under our fence late Sunday night and were struck by a car on a nearby road.  Bella died right away but Rogue made it back to the house.  We took her to the vet and they thought she'd be okay but they kept her for observation and she passed away Monday night.  My family is devastated by the loss of these two sweet dogs.  I no longer have the video, but had uploaded it to our private blog.   I wanted to share this video with family and friends and could only transfer to code to my public blog so that we could link it.  It's not reading related, but I hope you will forgive me.  Here are our wonderful dogs, on the day that Bella met her adopted daughter, Rogue.

video

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails