Monday, November 24, 2008

*I am having a dilemma*

This one's for you Claudia...

Okay, so I am a big fan of the independent bookstore and I would like to start promoting INDIE BESTSELLERS (formerly known as Book Sense 76 Picks) which are top reading picks by independent booksellers. Who knows better what books to pick up than those that eat, sleep, breathe, and shelve them daily?!?! However, I'm feeling a bit hypocritical because when I link books on this blog they are all linked to Amazon. I've done this mostly out of ease of use. It's a good place to find reader reviews and they usually have a picture and summary of the book. This might have the unfortunate side-effect of some of you actually ordering a book from them when you might just as easily (and with less shipping) go to a local bookstore. So, I'm searching for a good online bookstore to link our book recommendations/reviews to so that if you want to order it I won't feel so much like a dung beetle.

Leave a comment if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails