Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer

Summary:As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob—knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

Review: Ok, This was the one. I have had so many mixed feelings about this series, but for me , this one locked it up.

Bella finds herself caught between the two men that she truly loves. The storyline is heart wrenching and fast paced with everything that book one and two were lacking. I feel like I cannot say much about this book without giving away the plot line...but I think that Miss Meyer has scored with her interpretation of a true triangle of love, the emotions of loving two men are made so vivid and real you feel yourself doubting your original thoughts on the whole series.

I found this to be my favorite of the series and by far the most engaging. If you stopped at number one or number two.....GO BUY NUMBER THREE!!

My Rating: 5.......5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

If I could sum this book up on one phrase: It is over already...??!!!

3 comments:

CurtisandMindy said...

i absolutely LOVED the tension between Edward, Bella, and Jacob in this book. The tent!?!?! OH, the TENT!!! That "scene" was quite possibly my favorite one in the entire series. I ADORED book 3!

Melissa said...

ahhh yeah the tent!

I loved the whole series!

Heather said...

This one as well as the first were my favorites. I adored the tent scene, as well as a better glimpse into Jacob's thoughts. This one is a MUST read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails