Saturday, May 8, 2010

Award-a-Palooza

We've been honored by some exciting awards* lately...

The Blog Monster Award
was given to us by Lori at Dollycas's Thoughts
~
This award is for bloggers who aren’t afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.
~
Matt's Blog of Negativity - He will make fun of this award, but in a snarky can't-help-but-laugh sort of way. He also won't pass this along to anyone. Even if I tell him to.
~
So this award doesn't die with him I also nominate...
PassiveAgressiveNotes - Don't make these people mad or they'll post-it you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Beautiful Blogger Award
Thank you Paula over at WWE Girl for this gorgeous award.
Seriously. It's so pretty.

A Few Blogs We'd Like to Nominate:

Fighting for FA - A beautiful blog for a beautiful cause.
(Seriously. You should check this one out. And buy something).
[Shabby] Apple a Day - Ooh La La. Clothes I can WEAR!
Sensibly Styled - Modest clothing from all kinds of places.
Nie Nie Dialogues - How can I NOT? One beautiful lady (and blog)
Zenhabits - Because simple is beautiful.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The SUNSHINE Award

I'm giving this award out to blogs that brighten my day (or Kari's) when we see a new post.

The Book Nest - Love the layout. Love the reviews.
Rambling Spoon - How I travel and eat vicariously.
Gerbera Daisy Diaries - Gorgeous and full of bookish-goodness
Care's Finds - She finds the coolest things on the web
Food and Travel - Yum. Just yum...and so jealous.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*I hope you will forgive me for ignoring the rules on these awards. Awards don't mean anything if you have to fill a quota when you give them out to someone. 5 people were required for the first award, 15 for the second, and 12 for the third. Seriously. I like to read blogs but I don't read them THAT much and I would have had to surf the net pulling blogs I'd never heard of or read to fill those kind of numbers.

5 comments:

Gerbera Daisy Mom said...

Thanks! A perfect way to end Mother's Day!!

Yunike said...

Thanks for giving me an award. I do really hope that by reading my blog can brighten everyone's day.
Yunike
www.foodtravelblog.com

Gerbera Daisy Mom said...

Thanks again ladies!
http://gerberadaisydiaries.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-on-my-shoulder-makes-me-happy.html

Teresa said...

Thank you so much for posting our blog on here! We really appreciate it:-) You guys are so sweet.

Take care,
Teresa (Becca's sister)

Carolyn said...

Thanks so much for giving my little blog an award! Love the other blogs you've showcased as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails