Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So much for the vibes...

I hold each and every one of you personally responsible.
What happened to all those "boy vibes" you were going to send?! 

I think some of you decided to be mischeivous
and sent "girl" vibes instead because...

Kari's having a girl.

Natalie's having a girl.

...and I'm having a girl.

Seriously, people?! 

For the record, we love girls! 
We have quite a few of them.
But, if things keep going this way
the world is going to DIE OUT!

And it will be all your fault.

4 comments:

Cozy in Texas said...

My daughter is having twins - one of each!
Ann

CarrieM said...

But really, we need so few boys to keep the population going.

MindySue said...

Congrats, Cozy! And CarrieM, that is very true! But if my girls are anything like me, they don't share well with others.

Jessica L. Buike said...

That's kinda crazy! ;) I posted a blurb about this today on my blog: http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-up-wednesday-trip-around.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails