Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our Newest Reviewer

I bet you thought this was going to be a baby announcement, didn't you?  Well, we're not quite there yet (though I think all three of us are ready and willing to give birth at this point).  Now, we have an honest-to-goodness reviewer joining us!  Reading For Sanity is ecstatic to welcome Elizabeth Marsh to our reviewing team!
__________________________________________________________________________

Good morning, everyone! 

My name is Elizabeth Marsh, and I'm thrilled to be here. I knew my reading “habit” had reached epic proportions when, a million years ago, my fourth grade teacher banned me from reading War and Peace. Despite numerous book club interventions attempting to get my nose out of a book, I’m still reading … to the detriment of my ironing basket. I’m happy reading anything from children’s fiction to political philosophy and theory and everything in between, as long as it’s not self-help.

When I’m pretending to live in the real world, I’m a mother to three amazing kids, who are already showing their genetic weaknesses for a good book, wife to an amazingly understanding non-reader, and I teach R.I.P.P.E.D. and Zumba for fun. Thanks for having me!

Be sure to check out Elizabeth's latest reviews and her favorite books list!
__________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

MindySue said...

Welcome Elizabeth!! We're so excited to have you!

Natalie said...

YAY!! So glad you're here!

(Ironing is overrated anyway.)

Melissa Mc (Gerbera Daisy Diaries) said...

Welcome!! Can't wait to read your reviews!!

Kari said...

Welcome, welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails