Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Book Spotlight: Champion Me Books


I was at a friend's house the other day and saw her young daughter reading a book with her name on the cover.  I remarked on the coincidence, since "Sadie" isn't a terribly common name, and it turns out it was no coincidence.  My friend told me about Champion Me Books, a web site where you can make your child the star of their own book and customize it to fit them  -- not only with their name and gender, but their skin color, hair, facial features, clothes, and even if they wear glasses!   With four books to choose from, available in softcover, hardcover, or e-book, you don't have to give your kids the same story either.























I love the idea of a being able to customize a book for each of my children, especially when I can make them the main character.  While I haven't had a chance to get my grubby hands on these yet (bit broke busy with the new baby/new house and all), I know that my little ones will love to see themselves inside their very own story.  My friend's daughter is over the moon for her copy of Sadie and the Scribble Monster.





















The text of each story has a nice rhyming cadence, along with colorful imaginative illustrations that make them very fun to read.  I also love that parents can preview the entire text of the book and several of the illustrations, with all their customizations, before they purchase the book.  It's always nice to see what you're getting before you pay for it.  

With that in mind, why don't you give it a try.  
(no purchase necessary to customize or preview)

To learn more about these adorable books, preview their text, illustrations, and character options, or to order one for your little munchkin, visit Champion Me Books.

E-books (.pdf or .epub for Ipad and E-readers): $9.95
Soft Cover Books: $26.95
Hard Cover Books: $37.95

Why so pricey?  Small businesses gotta start somewhere.  Throw these guys a little love! 
Or, maybe, nudge Grandma and Grandpa a little...

PS.  I've found a couple giveaways around the internet you might want to check out!!

Give Oh Giveaway (ends 6/8) &  Attached Moms (ends 6/20) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails