Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What's in my Stack

Life has a way of creeping up on you, doesn't it?  In my case, it never creeps up ... it hides in the closet until I feel secure and then unleashes millions of those ball-pit balls, immediately burying me up to my neck!

I wouldn't have it any other way.

While I'm digging myself out, enjoy (a select few of) the beauties waiting for me on my nightstand.

 After a steady diet of heavy, a friend recommended this as a go-to, guaranteed to make me laugh.  Just what I need!

 I absolutely adore Flavia de Luce!

Medical dramas intrigue me.  I'm excited about this one. 

 I'm a little embarrassed I've never read this one.  It's time.

Anyone else get into an obsessive streak?  My husband and I got into that BBC series Merlin, and I've been on an Arthurian legend kick ever since!

All images taken from goodreads.com

2 comments:

CarrieM said...

Have you read T.H. White's The once and Future King? Might be a little more accesible.

I really enjoyed Monday Mornings.

Marsh Mayhem said...

Carrie - I read Once and Future King a few years ago, and I enjoyed it ... but I wanted more in-depth legend. I've heard that Le Morte d'Arthur is one of the best for the legends. Can't wait to dive in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails