Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's (collecting dust) in my stack?

Sometimes I find it amusing that I write (every now and then) for a book review blog because I don't read a lot of books. I love to read and used to be quite a bookworm, but other interests have taken precedence over recreational reading for the past few years. Unless it's a cookbook, chances are slim that I'll actually read it cover to cover.

That being said, I actually do have a list of books that I intend to read at one point or another. Most of them have a book mark at Chapter 2.

Let me wipe the dust from my stack and show you what I may or may not finish reading before the end of the year. 




(Review of Austrian Desserts coming in August!)



(I actually finished this one. It's fantastic.)



2 comments:

Melissa McCurdy said...

What is up with coconut oil? FB and Pinterest posts abound. I also have Man's Search for Meaning...I may have to search another time.

Ruchika Thosar said...

Actually I love to read famous authors books bt I have got highly inspired by blog and wanna to start reading of cookbook also...nice post!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails