Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Sanity-Saving Announcement

We are absolutely thrilled to introduce the newest addition to the Reading for Sanity team, reviewer Ashley Rayback!  We look forward to getting to know her better, as well as to getting a peek at her bookshelves!

Without further ado, let's meet her!  


I  have always loved reading. Growing up, I read anything and everything, though I almost forgot how to read for fun when I was working on my Masters of Public Administration (MPA). A random book club invitation during that fateful time reminded me of that love and I've never looked back.

Now, I'm a member of two book clubs and am a voracious reader on my own, choosing from a wide range of genres and styles that are almost as varied as the many facets of my private life. I'm a wife and a mother to three little hooligans, a professional harpist, a piano teacher, a mighty huntress with my dad, a somewhat willing member of PTA, and more. 

2 comments:

Melissa Mc said...

Welcome!

MindySue said...

welcome Ashley! So glad to have you on board this crazy train!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails