Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Announcement: An Addition to the RFS Team

This newest introduction has been a long time coming.  We are happy to introduce Lara Zierke as our newest Reading for Sanity reviewer!  Lara has been a frequent guest reviewer in the past, and we couldn't be more thrilled she's agreed to join our team.  Check out her reviews here and her favorite books list here.

Without further ado, I'll let her introduce herself!



I don't mean to brag but in second grade we had a reading contest and I won by a landslide. I love reading and make time for it (nearly) every day. My weakness is Y/A. I pretend I'm above all the love triangles, but I'm not kidding anyone. I love a good teenage coming of age story. I also love historical fiction, fantasy, and contemporary Y/A. I'm pretty burned out on dystopian novels. I love a book that makes me cry. My favorite authors are Avi, Lois Lowry, and Neil Gaiman. 

I am a wife and a mother of two young girls. I work full-time as a marketing copywriter. I'm on the board of directors for my oldest daughter's daycare. I've written and independently published to Y/A historical fiction novels. I take my Kindle with me wherever I go and read as much as I can, often staying up way later than I should. Thank goodness for Diet Coke and a decent eye cream. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails