Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's In My Stack?

Because it's summer, I'm going share what's in my bedside stack. I hope I get through before the school year sneaks up and steals all my free time!

1. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
(Image from Target.com)

2. Tender to the Bone by Ruth Reichl
(Image from Amazon.com)

3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruth Sepetys
  (Image from www.darientimes.com)
4. Mindset by Carol S. Dweck
5. Summer Reading - Closing the Rich/Poor Reading Achievement Gap by Richard Allington and Anne McGil-Franzen
(Image from Amazon.com)
5. Why Don't Students Like School?  by Daniel T. Willingham
(Image from Amazon.com)
6. Readicide by Kelly Gallagher
(Image from Amazon.com)
7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
(Image from Amazon.com)

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Great options. Between Shades of Gray is a fast read and a beautiful one, both easy and difficult to get through. The Glass Castle is wonderfully written. Happy reading.

Meredith said...

So many good cool options. I am adding some to my list.

I loved Between Shades of Gray. I read it last year and it was one of my favourites. Jillian summed it up perfectly. I hope you enjoy it too!

Lacey at All Night Reading said...

I just stumbled across your blog today and just have to say that I love it. I just added Between Shades of Gray to my reading list. Just the small sample on Amazon hooked me. Your summer reading list looks like it has some great picks. The Glass House is beautifully written, but emotionally difficult. I wanted to like Mrs. Peregrines because the cover is so enticing, but I really couldn't get into it. Good luck with your summer reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails