Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*Do You Want More of the "Once Upon a Time" Series?*

I have decided to stop reviewing the Once Upon a Time series. There are so many of them that I've gone all muddled in the head about it. I can't keep them straight from one book to the next and I figure it's time to move on. They are starting to blur--so I'm taking a break. I'm going to read them when I can but probably won't review anymore unless I get some screeching comments about it. Odd's are they are all fun to read and a great way to pass the afternoon (especially the ones by Cameron Dokey). If you are interested, here is a link to those I haven't reviewed.

"Golden: a retelling of Rapunzel" by Cameron Dokey
"Sunlight and Shadow: a retelling of The Magic Flute" by Cameron Dokey
"The Crimson Thread: a retelling of Rumplestiltskin" by Suzanne Weyn
"The Rose Bride: a retelling of the White Bride and the Black Bride" by Nancy Holder
"Water Song: a retelling of The Frog Prince" by Suzanne Weyn
"Scarlet Moon: a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood" by Debbie Viguie
"Before Midnight: a retelling of Cinderella" by Cameron Dokey
"Wild Orchid: a retelling of the Battle of Mulan" by Cameron Dokey (NOT YET RELEASED)

Happy reading!!!

2 comments:

marcialynnmcclure said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE the Once Upon a Time series! I discovered them about a year ago and slurped them right up! Watersong and Scarlet Moon are two of my personal favorites! Thanks for the review!

CurtisandMindy said...

Okay, can I just freak out for a minute because MARCIA FREAKIN' MCCLURE left a comment on my BLOG. I love your books. My mom (Chris Irving) and I are huge fans! Have you tried Eva Ibbotson yet? She's AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails