Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What Happens When You Blog Late at Night?

So, what happens when you stay up
till all hours blogging? 
You end up posting your personal blog post
on your very public reading blog. 

Uh.
Oops. 
Sorry about that.  

I guess you got to know my husband and I a little
more than you probably wanted to. 

If you didn't get a chance to read it, don't worry,
it wasn't that exciting (or dirty, you know you were thinking it).
It was about our 10th anniversary trip to Hawaii.
(We haven't gone 10 times.  We've been married 10 years. Yay!)

Anyway, I've taken it down so there's no use looking.

I will, however, give you this.
I did not do enough of this on my vacation.


and now back to our regularly scheduled programing... (tomorrow at least)

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay! Looks like you had so much fun :D

Elizabeth said...

Looks beautiful...cute post with your explaining.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails