Monday, June 25, 2012

My Summer Reading Stack...

Here's a few books that are sitting near the top of my to-read stack...
(If I've done my job right, and I'm not guaranteeing that I have,
you should be able to click on the covers  and read more about them at Powells.com)







Have fun and get reading!
I hope you're having a good summer!

Hopefully at this point we've moved out of our tiny rental and into our for-good home (yeah...we' haven't).  
If not, with two adults, four kids, two dogs, and no dishwasher, I am most certainly reading for sanity.

2 comments:

Melissa Mc (Gerbera Daisy Diaries) said...

Are you kidding me -- you haven't read The Middle Place???!!!!!

MindySue said...

I know, right! It's in my stack because of your recommendation! Honestly, because it's about a woman struggling with cancer, I need to be in an emotionally stable place to read it. Pssshhh. Obviously I haven't got there yet :D

Not sure why I think that post-partum is the best time to read about that.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails