Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Laugh-out-loud Picture Books

Couldn't we all use a good laugh once in a while? Here are a few picture books that leave my kids and myself in giggles. Please share other humorous titles as I am always on the look out for funny picture books.

Watch Out! Big Bro's Coming! by Jez Alborough



 Parts By Tedd Arnold



More Bears by Kenn Nesbitt





Skippyjon Jones by Judy Schachner

 

Chester by Melanie Watt (& Chester!)




The Monster at the End of this Book by Jon Stone



Amelia Bedelia books by Peggy Parish


1 comment:

Viyoma said...

Wow – never paid attention to this beautiful fact. Children Books are not only colourful but also have Eye Catchy titles.
Ofhand, I can think of Pinochio ( Elephant by this name is the protagonist of the book)
Thumbelina – A child born from a Cut Thumb
Timothy – The Dog

As I list them – i notice, most names are Onomatopoeic in nature. That makes them more fun to read out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails