Tuesday, August 8, 2017

An RFS Author Spotlight (Part One)


Here at RFS we are just BEAMING with pride!

Natalie Perry,
former RFS reviewer and current ROCKSTAR food blogger at Perry's Plate, has just published her first cookbook: The Big Book of Paleo Slow Cooking (200 Nourishing Recipes That Cook Carefree, for Everyday Dinners and Weekend Feasts)

Natalie and I went to high school together.  Back then, her last name was different and so I didn't even know that the girl I went to high school with and the food blogger I was madly stalking for recipes were the same person until I emailed her a question and she responded with: MINDY?! MINDY IRVING?!  One thing led to another and she reviewed cookbooks for RFS for a while before deciding to focus solely on food blogging and making adorable babies, and has been profoundly successful at both.

I haven't received my copy yet, but here are just a few of my favorite recipes from Perry's Plate if you want to try them out...


You get the idea.  She's awesome.  


Elizabeth will be posting a review shortly, but we just couldn't wait to get the word out!  If you get a chance, check out her blogpick up her book and spread the word!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails